Thank you for your interest in helping to raise funds for my campaign! The Ohio Democratic Party believes that one of the best ways to increase my chances for winning in my district is through great fundraising. To make this as easy as possible for everyone, I have put together a few different ways that you can contribute.
Upcoming Fundraising Events:
- OSU tailgating with Beth Workman: Cheer on Beth at the Crabtree Residence 894 Seney Road Chillicothe, Ohio. This will be on September 15th (OSU vs TCU) from 7-10. Come and watch the game on a big screen with other Buckeye Nuts!
- Workout for Workman: This will be held on September 29th at the Chillicothe Fitness and Racquet Club from 5:00-8:00. There will be several fitness classes, a tennis mixer, personal training in the fitness area by Matt Workman, a women’s health info session by physical therapist Cassandra Sharp. More information coming soon.
- Meet and Greet at Cross Keys Tavern: This will be held on October 10th from 5:00-9:00 and hosted by Debra Martin with musical entertainment by Tom Martin.
- If you would like to donate directly to my campaign, click here.
- If you would like to purchase a campaign t-shirt, click here.
- If would like to learn about and/or sponsor my door-knocking initiative, click here.
- Or if you have more time than money, connect with me to discuss other ways you can help!
- Also, consider having a meet and greet, which is just inviting some friends over to your house to introduce them to me.
- Lastly, if you have any other great fundraising ideas or suggestions, please let me know!